Above is a picture of Kathee and Jim Peet (on the occasion of their 33rd anniversary (12/28/2007).
4BYA is a web portal that pertains the Fourth Baptist Young Adults.
Our objectives are to:
- Glorify God: “Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Equip believers: “for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12)
- Herald the truth of the Savior (the Lord Jesus Christ): “woe is me if I do not preach the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 9:16)
- Faithfully participate in the life and ministry of our Church: “To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ who are in Colosse” (Colossians 1:2)
- Build effective Christ-honoring relationships by obeying the one another commands.
Our ministry is integral to and under the auspices and authority of the leadership team of Fourth Baptist Church.
Jim Peet biographical:
I was born in Fort Wayne IN, August 19th, 1949. When I was 11 our family moved to Delhi Ohio. I graduated from Oak Hills High School in 1967 and from the University of Cincinnati in 1971. I’ve worked for Wells Fargo Bank in technology since 1994. Kathee and I were married in 1974 and we live in Plymouth, MN.
About the photo of Niagra Falls:
The photo is a cropped (904 x 160 px) aerial photo of Niagara Falls. The Niagara River is one of the world’s greatest sources of hydroelectric power. I selected this image because when I think about “power” I think of Niagara Falls. Power is a key word in the book of Ephesians. The ultimate demonstration of God’s power is in the resurrection of Christ (Romans 1:4). This power, the power of His resurrection, enables the Christian life: “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us” (Ephesians 3:20).
A larger image of Niagara falls is available here.
How Jim Peet came to Christ: here.